Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Friday, October 19, 2007

Girls night out

Glenn was at work late a couple nights this week. So the girls and I had a little outing. We took our large stroller out and walked down to Mazzzone's hardware store where we bought our pumpkins. The staff there is so so nice. I probably go by there once a week looking for random things and they are very toleratant of my stroller and two girls in thier very small store even so that they walk around and take me to each item and then walk me to the register. So nice!! We then walked home and dropped our pumpkins off in front of our stoop.
We then walked down to the neighborhood pizza placed that everyone here raves about. It is a little place called Fransceos. It has a very cute atmosphere and all sorts of Italian food. This time we just went for the basics, but maybe next time I will try something new. Their pizza itself was a little greesy, but I think that is what Brooklyn style pizza is supposed to be like.....huge and thin enough to fold.
It was a fun little outing with the girls and I.

1 comment:

KMDuff said...

Sounds like fun. :)