Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sleepy Miriam

I guess Miss Miriam has been really tired lately. She has never been one to fall asleep easily in her car seat and especially now that she only gets in the cat seat about once every 3 weeks, she never does it. She has learned the art of sleeping in strollers and on one particularly sleepy day she fell aslepp while eating lunch. She slept through me wiping her hands and face off and moving her to the crib (she always wakes up when I try to move her). She then slept for an unheard of 4 1/2 hours. Woohooo, I think she must a whole inch taller or something. Just thought they were cute and that I would share.



4 comments:

Dena said...

That is precious! But really, 4 1/2 hours! April, I am jealous! Have a good day!!!

Libby said...

That is so sweet! I can't believe how big Miriam is. We just have to tell these babies to stop growing.

Mandy said...

Hi April - So fun to hear from you. I'm excited to read about your adventures in NYC. Doesn't Provo seem so far away these days? Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Hey April this is Kira Lambert (Derrel & DeLon's sister) I just jumped from Kim's blog to Liz & Mike's blog to yours! Your kids are so cute! I can't believe you guys live so far away now! Oh, and we used to live in a basement apt. that had hardwood floors above us -it was horrible...first and last basement experience!!