Our Family

Our Family
Glenn, April, Rebekah, Miriam, Marcus, and Dallin

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lawrence Farm




It seems that apple picking is the thing to do come fall time in the East. This is a bit ironic, because in Utah there are orchards within 10 min of us and we never went apples picking. Here we drive 2 1/2 hours with our kids and go pick apples. It made it much better that I rode with someone and did not drive. A group of Mom's from our ward went out on Friday and the girls and I had a GREAT time. I am glad I did it despite the drive. The girls were so so so happy to finally run free after 2 months of being cooped up in the city. We loved it.

7 comments:

Brandon said...

Yeah, I'm glad you made it out to a pumpkin patch. (Even if it was 2 1/2 hours away) :) I bet it felt good to get some fresh air.

Brittany said...

Hey, I love finding blogs of people I know. I can't believe how big your girls are. It sounds like you are enjoying NY and I'm excited that I can see all your updates now. Check out our blog at naeffamily.blogspot.com
Brittany (your cousin)

McGiven Family.... said...

I found your blog on Julie's today! Your kids are adorable, I love your slide show. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! Check out our blog at mcgivenfamily.blogspot.com

Holley said...

Glenn & April,
I love your blog. Your girls are so very cute. This is Holley (One of the McGiven cousins) and I am a bit of a blog stalker. I was so excited to see the link to your blog on Julie's site. I used to live in New Jersey and loved taking the train into New York City. There are so many wonderful things to do and explore. We (me, my husband and two boys) live in North Carolina right now. If you would ever like to venture down South, our door is always open! I love Fall in the East and apple picking was one of my favorite things to do!

Elizabeth said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! I'm so glad you went and I'm glad your girlies got to run free!! Happy Fall!

Elizabeth said...

Hi April,
The pumpkin patch looks like so much fun. It is a side of NY we have not seen. You look great. The blonde is back, and I love it. Miriam is getting so big. Where did that baby go? Thanks for sharing your pictures. Mom

KMDuff said...

Cute photos! :) Glad you had fun. :) It sounds like a great trip.

Hey, you've been tagged, don't feel obligated, but see my blog for details if you want. :)